Preparing a successful application involves finding the balance between an individual’s strengths and the varying requirements of medical schools across the country. Options Solutions’ Medical School Consultant, Ravi Parhar, has helped countless peers and future colleagues navigate their medical school options and to understand the various admissions policies in place. Ravi is a Canadian medical student, who has spent considerable time researching medical school admissions processes in Canada, in the US and abroad.
He can assist with:
- Overview of the steps to becoming a licensed physician in Canada
- Exploration of vast differences in Canadian medical school requirements and considerations
- Exposure of myths and misconceptions behind being admitted into medical school
- The MCAT and its importance
- The changing landscape of “Pre-requisite” courses
- Medical school admission and application guidance