- This event has passed.
Young Entrepreneurs Leadership Launchpad (YELL) Summer Workshops
August 26, 2019 @ 9:00 am - August 30, 2019 @ 1:00 pm
The Young Entrepreneur Summer Workshop is a week-long boot camp that will introduce you to the tools and exercises that entrepreneurs use to turn their vision into reality. You’ll learn about entrepreneurship, design thinking, how to validate if people are interested in your idea, and much more. Whether you come with an idea or not, the program will culminate in your pitching a start-up concept to judges, and we’ll help you get there! 65% of youth say they’re interested in starting their own business; are you one of them?
- Learn about entrepreneurship in an intensive one-week camp
- Hear from inspiring local entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Work with a small group of peers on bringing your project to reality
- Experience a week of business education
- Work with dynamic YELL teachers
- Build your extracurricular profile
- Develop problem solving skills
- Pitch your idea to a panel of judges!
We are offering two sessions this summer. We expect them both to fill quickly so please sign up early.
9:00 am – 1:00 pm daily