Canadian Application Workshop
October 16 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$195
The application process can be complicated and confusing.
These sessions are designed for students who want assistance completing their Canadian post-secondary applications in a constructive and supportive environment. Our educational consultants will lead students through completing the application process step-by-step and answer any questions that arise along the way.
Please bring to each session:
- A laptop computer
- Your finalized list of post-secondary schools and programs
- Your PEN (personal education number)
- Your SIN (social insurance number)
- Credit card information: number, expiration date & security code (for submission fees)
- A list of your courses and grades (grades 11 & 12)