Options Solutions is Canada’s premier comprehensive educational consulting practice. We achieve this by living our core values:
- We create a safe space for adolescents to identify their interests and goals and to explore and discuss their educational options.
- We equip students and families with the information and tools they need to make informed educational decisions.
- We empower and motivate students to discover and define their own paths and to achieve success.
The Client Care Specialist is the first point of contact when current clients call or e-mail the front desk. The Client Care Specialist expertly explains how our consulting services work and books consulting appointments. The Client Care Specialist is responsible for maintaining accurate consultant waitlists and fills open appointments using the waitlists when applicable. The Client Care Specialist follows-up with clients after their appointments to book future consulting sessions. They help current clients to make the most of their experience at Options Solutions.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Answer client questions about consulting services
- Schedule appointments and maintain waitlists for educational consultants
- Determine suitable workshops and help register students
- Assist consultants by generating interest assessments, pre-appointment tasks and following up with clients to book future appointments
- Invoice clients for services scheduled in the West Vancouver office
- Anticipate, identify, and address the needs of consultants and coaches
- Degree from an accredited learning institution recognized in Canada
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong verbal, written and digital communication skills
- Able to work independently but within a collaborative team environment
- Forward-thinking, creative and innovative
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Detail-oriented and focused on a high level of accuracy in work
- Follows through on tasks and projects and communicates clearly
The measures of success:
- Individual contributions to a high performing and collaborative administrative team environment
- Positive feedback from consultants, coaches, and clients
- Quality and accuracy of work tasks and projects
- Situations are anticipated to address client needs
- Demonstrated high-level ability to work independently and take initiative with work tasks
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume, and a list of references to Taryn O’Keeffe at email@example.com.