Options Solutions is a unique educational practice. We create a safe space for adolescents to identify their interests and goals, provide them with the information and tools to make informed educational decisions, and empower them to define their own paths to success. We are looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented person to join our team. Working with our current West Vancouver office manager, the individual will demonstrate competence in the following areas:
- Perform general administrative and office support activities in an efficient, professional and courteous manner. Duties include fielding a high volume of telephone calls, receiving and assisting clients, and booking electronic appointments.
- Reply to general information requests with clear and accurate information.
- Handle aspects of company finances including daily invoicing of client appointments.
- General office maintenance: consultant file prep, general filing, preparing workshop materials, and daily oversight.
- Proficient with technical programs, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, cloud-based appointment scheduling software, and internet phone system
- Strong customer service background, with a working knowledge of client management and needs assessment strategies
- Ability to follow clear directions and systems, and work cooperatively and effectively with others
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience working in a busy, professional office environment is an asset
Please note that this is a part-time position with the potential to move to a full-time position. The qualified individual will work three or four days per week (Saturday is a non-negotiable work day, other days are flexible) to support our current administrative staff. This position will be based in our West Vancouver office location. Start date: August 2019.
Please forward cover letter, resume, and references to Elyse Economides, Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.