Our busy, client-focused office needs a reliable, well-organized Office Manager to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. This individual will be responsible for ensuring a positive client experience, and streamlining administrative procedures. We are looking for an energetic professional who will happily wear several hats. A minimum of three years of administrative and customer service experience is preferred.
Administrative Duties & Skills
- Maintain overall administrative workflow and administrative staff productivity
- Perform office tasks in a professional and courteous manner
- Field a high volume of client communications (telephone calls & e-mails)
- Answer in-person service inquiries
- Coordinate appointment scheduling
- Oversee daily consultant schedules and ensure consultants are prepared for appointments
- Prepare client invoices, collect and deposit payments
- Manage office supply inventory
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and problem solve under tight deadlines
- Proven business mindset and strong project management skills
- Proficient with technical programs, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Quickbooks, appointment scheduling software, and internet phone system.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service background, with a working knowledge of client management and needs assessment strategies.
Please note that this is a full-time position – Tuesday to Saturday – at our South Granville office. Start date: May 2019.
Please forward cover letter, resume, and references to Elyse Economides, Operations Manager at email@example.com.
*Interested in working with our team, but looking for a part-time commitment? We’re also hiring for a part-time administrative support position. Please forward cover letter, resume, and references with the subject line “Part-time Administrative Support.”